Replaces the parallel port with USB
SnapCNC is a modern microcontroller based USB Control System for CNC machines originally designed to run from the parallel port. With SnapCNC you can operate your Printer-Port CNC machinery from any modern laptop, notebook or even a tablet PC.
* Full featured G-Code interpreter
* No restrictions on number of lines
* All D-Sub connector pins freely assignable
* Build in 3D SVG & DXF to G-Code converter
* Works with 0, 3 or 6 limit switches
* Controls 3 Axes, 2 spindle relays and 1 cooling relays
* Native homing routine
* Tool length sensor input
* Can repositionG-Code to X0/Y0 (move PCBs to top-left)
* Several view modes
* Precise error reporting
* English & German user interface
* Compatible to GRBL with hundreds of support sites on the web
* Transforms your old D-Sub hardware to modern USB in a Snap!
SnapCNC showing G-Code generated with BlenderCAM
SnapCNC displaying a PCB created with Eagle 7.5
SnapCNC showing an SVG created with Inkscape
SnapCNC in black & white viewing mode
SnapCNC in fullscreen mode
SnapCNC running G-Code
SnapCNC general setup screen
SnapCNC setting individual parameters for each Axis
SnapCNC choosing the function of each D-Sub pin
The VSG to G-Code Converter lets you design your projects
in programs like Inkscape, MS Expression or Adobe Ilustrator.
No extra CAD/CAM software required.
SnapCNC also comes with a German language interface
SnapCNC running on a 7" Tablet
The package includes:
|1 SnapBox||1 Software CD||1 USB A/B Cable|